Threat Risk Assessment
Policies, Procedures, Plans
GAVIN McLINTOCK, P.Eng., CISSP, PCIP, SMIEEE, B.Sc., M.Eng.
- Cyber security and critical infrastructure protection practitioner
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Broad knowledge of science and technology
- Experienced entrepreneur & small business executive
- Active in the community
Gavin McLintock is a licensed Professional Engineer, a Certified Information Systems Security Professional and a Professional in Critical Infrastructure Protection with a long career in research, development, consulting and management covering technology, high reliability systems and security. Projects have been carried out for large and small companies and non-governmental organizations as well as for many Canadian Federal and Provincial Government Departments. He has two patents in each of the U.S. and Canada. He is a Senior Member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).
Mr. McLintock has a broad, multidisciplinary background covering several fields of technology and the convergence of physical and IT security, with a current emphasis on:
- Critical Infrastructure Protection/Resilience;
- Network security issues, including SCADA and Industrial Control Systems, and
- Internet technologies and protocols.
Mr. McLintock is also a skilled communicator with more than 25 technical papers, magazine articles, lectures and conference presentations, plus radio and television appearances. He is skilled in clarifying complex technical subjects for non-technical audiences.